Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to consider any further applications for placements starting in 2018, however if you would like to be considered for any future placements please do send in your CV with a covering letter to Hannah@carerslewisham.org.uk
What are we looking for:
- A qualification in counselling or in the second year of counselling training at Level 3 or above.
- Working towards BACP or UKCP accreditation
- Good written communication skills
- Tact and discretion in handling confidential information
What do we ask from you:
Each Volunteer Counsellor/Student is required to provide counselling for a minimum of 3 clients of Carers Lewisham (CL). The Volunteer Counsellor / Student is required to provide their services for at least 12 months, and to attend 1 Group Supervision sessions and 1 one hour Individual Supervision session each month.
What we can offer:
- Monthly one-to-one and group supervision.
- Training and workshops for continuing professional development.
- You will have dedicated counselling rooms for your clinical work.
For more information, please download the placement agreement.