Strong rooted, graceful and standing firm through the greatest of challenges.
END OF LIFE CARER SUPPORT SERVICE
One of the hardest things we can do – and one of the biggest gifts we can give – is to care for a loved one at the end of their life. Carers Lewisham provides a specialised support service to carers of patients with a progressive terminal diagnosis.
If you are caring for a partner, family member or friend who may be at the end of their life, we can help provide the support you need to go on caring as you choose.
The Willow Tree Project offers end of life carers:
- Rapid response and needs assessment.
- On-going emotional support.
- Practical support with Advanced Care Plans, Lasting Power of Attorney, benefit checks, and Carers Assessments.
- Guidance for carers in assessing and planning for future needs.
- Information and advice.
- Referral and signposting to counselling and bereavement support services.
This service is free to all carers.
If you are over 16 and either you or the person you look after is registered with a GP in Lewisham, contact us to find out more.
CONTACT AND REFERRALS: Tel 020 8699 8686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org