Providing a wide range of support to adult carers
Carers Lewisham supports carers caring for people with any physical or mental illness or disability.
You can refer carers to us for:
- advice and information
- emotional support
- coping strategies
- advice about managing a range of illnesses and disabilities
- help with getting a break
- help with looking after themselves and their own health
- opportunities to meet other carers in similar situations
- advice about financial benefits
- carers rights
- help to get ready to return to paid employment
- sessions on back care, first aid etc.
- massage, relaxation and pamper days to help carers care for their own health.