This page is for anyone working with Families, Children and Young People.
Carers Lewisham provides services to Parent Carers of children with special needs and to children who are Young Carers.
You can refer carers to us for:
- advice and information
- emotional support
- coping strategies
- advice about managing a range of illnesses and disabilities
- help with getting a break
- help with looking after themselves and their own health
- opportunities to meet other carers in similar situations
- advice about financial benefits
- carers rights
- help to get ready to return to paid employment
- sessions on back care, first aid etc
- massage, relaxation and pamper days to help carers care for their own health
We also provide support to children who have caring responsibilities aged from 5 years old upwards. We provide a wide range of support and activities to Young Carers.