Support Carers Lewisham
Last year we have launched our fundraising appeal ‘I Care, Do You?’ to help us maintain our current level of service and welcome new carers.
We will always welcome every carer in Lewisham and work hard to provide the individual support that they need. However, the funding we receive is still not keeping pace with increasing demand and we need your help.
This is how far your money could go:
- £5 enables us to send carers an extensive information pack.
- £5 funds one telephone advice line call.
- £8 is the cost of a face-to –face meeting for emotional support or practical help.
- £10 is the annual price of our quarterly newsletter per carer.
- £15 provides a carer with a 1 hour break using our sitting service.
- £70 enables us to set up a workshop for 10 carers on subjects close to their hearts.
- £225 funds a relaxation activity such as massage, or yoga, for 15 carers.
Your contribution, however small, will make a difference to carers’ lives, help reduce stress and decrease isolation.
Become a member
Becoming a Member shows your support for our cause and entitles you to have an official say in the running
of the Charity by voting at the AGM and standing for election to our board. If you would like to join
or renew your membership, please complete and return this form.