Hours: Variable dependent on availability. Regular fundraising support or casual events support on an as-required basis.
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Officer
- To support the Marketing and Communications Manager in organising and delivering fundraising projects.
- To support the Marketing and Communications Manager in updating social media platforms, website and printed materials.
- To contribute towards planning and delivery of Carers Lewisham Marketing and Fundraising strategy.
- To attend fundraising events and work with Carers Lewisham staff to encourage donations.
- To represent Carers Lewisham in a positive way, both when at Carers Lewisham Centre and when attending outside events.
- To inform potential donors of Carers Lewisham’s purpose and work and spread the Carers Lewisham message as appropriate.
- To report to the Marketing and Communications Manager on all issues and communicate with her/him all relevant information.
Person Specification: You will be outgoing with good inter-personal skills and confident speaking to people from all walks of life. You will be approachable and confident, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Previous experience of fundraising is desirable, but not essential.