Britain’s Best Breakfast is a fundraising initiative set up by Carers Trust to help the UK’s 7 million unpaid carers. 3 out of 5 of us will provide unpaid care for someone in our lifetime, probably for someone close to us. We want to make life a little bit easier for those dedicating their lives to caring for their loved ones. But…
We Need Your Help!!
By holding a Britain’s Best Breakfast event, you can help raise awareness and much-needed funds for the UK’s unpaid carers. So whether it’s at home, at school or in the office, we want you to invite your family, friends or colleagues to a breakfast between 10th-16th October. Perhaps you could get some coffee and croissants from the supermarket, or maybe you could prepare some tea and toast, or fruit salad with yoghurt and granola. Maybe you’d prefer to go for the full English breakfast? Whatever you choose to do, the important thing is that your guests make a donation.
This is how far your money could go:
- £5 enables us to send carers an extensive information pack.
- £5 funds one telephone advice line call.
- £8 is the cost of a face-to –face meeting for emotional support or practical help.
- £10 is the annual price of our quarterly newsletter per carer.
- £15 provides a carer with a 1 hour break using our sitting service.
- £70 enables us to set up a workshop for 10 carers on subjects close to their hearts.
- £225 funds a relaxation activity such as massage, or yoga, for 15 carers.
Your contribution, however small, will make a difference to carers’ lives, help reduce stress and decrease isolation.
To find out more and start to organise your event please download the fundraising material.
For more information, advice and help please contact: email@example.com