Sponsorship can improve your company’s profile, improve brand perception, and reach a desired target audience. Your company could sponsor an event, areas of our work or specific projects. You could choose to support a project that is close to your heart or in some way related to your business. There are different projects running at Carers Lewisham at any one time, such as the Mentoring or Family Project, or End of Life and Dementia Projects. You could also sponsor a specific event, such as being the official supplier for our Coffee Mornings, Carers Christmas Party, or our annual Carers Week event in June.
Charity of the year
Does your company support a charity already? Would you make a proposal to your head office? Or could your local branch support a local charity? The benefits include:
- Demonstrating your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) issues to existing and potential customers and other stakeholders;
- Increasing employee involvement through fundraising activities;
- Improving team work and increased team morale, motivation and customer loyalty.
For more details contact us.
Is any regular giving discounted directly from your payroll? It is tax-efficient for employees and gives Carers Lewisham an invaluable regular income. Payroll giving is a HM Customs & Revenue scheme that enables employees to donate, tax free, through their pay to any charity in the UK. If your company still doesn’t operate a Payroll Giving Scheme we can assist you with that. Another opportunity is to start a workplace lottery. Employees donate regularly each week and receive a cash prize quarterly.
Cause-related marketing (CRM) is a commercial activity where your business and Carers Lewisham form a partnership to market an image, product or service for mutual benefit. Benefits of CRM partnerships include:
- Public association with a charity through your brand, products or services
- Increased sales, press and PR coverage
- Increased long-term customer loyalty and credible incentives to choose certain products
- Increased awareness of the launch of a new product
- Corporate Donations
Can your company help us financially? If not you might be able to help us by donating goods or services. Could we hold an event in your workplace? Could you share your skills with us? There are so many other ways that you could help, just let us know what you might be able to do.