The main responsibilities of the role are to keep the site updated by adding new posts and pages when needed, and managing the social networks we use with daily monitoring – including replies, likes, shares, new followers/friends, etc.
We require the successful candidate to attend the office for a short induction into the charity, and then most of the work will be remotely done, which keeps costs down for us and our carers. A desktop computer with a good internet connection and a smartphone are required.
The position offers an excellent opportunity for an intern, student, return-to-worker or anyone eager to learn the latest web technologies.
- Microsoft Office
- PWA development
- Divi WordPress theme
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- Google Play/Apple Store developer experience
We pay volunteers’ expenses including travel (public transport costs) and lunch when you work for 5 hours or more.
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted and invited for an interview.
All Carers Lewisham post-holders are responsible for:
- Working to the policies and procedures of Carers Lewisham.
- Promoting equal opportunities and respecting diversity within aspects of their work.
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations.
Please complete the form below and upload a copy of your CV in Word or PDF.
- Apply now