What are we looking for:
- A qualification in counselling or in the second year of counselling training at Level 3 or above.
- Working towards BACP or UKCP accreditation
- Good written communication skills
- Tact and discretion in handling confidential information
What do we ask from you:
Each Volunteer Counsellor/Student is required to provide counselling for a minimum of 3 clients of Carers Lewisham (CL). The Volunteer Counsellor / Student is required to provide their services for at least 12 months, and to attend 1 Group Supervision sessions and 1 one hour Individual Supervision session each month.
What we can offer:
- Monthly one-to-one and group supervision.
- Training and workshops for continuing professional development.
- You will have dedicated counselling rooms for your clinical work.
For more information, please download the placement agreement.